Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Baby Shower Favors

I know it is not really related to Interior Design, but I wanted to share with you one of my hobbies. It started when I had a baby shower for my son Youssef in Montreal, I did not know where to find pretty favors, so I decided to make them myself. I worked hard with my wonderful mother in law, and I was pleased with the results :) .  I made the tree out of simple branches that I got from a store and we spent two evenings decorating chocolate bars.






After seeing them , my good friend Balsam asked me if I could help her with the favors of her own baby shower, I will admit I felt more pressure because this time I wasn't making them for myself, and I did not want to disappoint her. But I enjoyed making them and being creative! She had a cute baby boy, so i chose blue, creme and white ribbons for the chocolate boxes and I made matching bows to the tiny blue baby shoes.





Last week, I got to be creative again, but this time for a baby girl! Baby Jana had a purple theme, I wanted to try something less traditional, and it ended up being not too bad :)



What do you think of baby Jana's favors? Do you have good tips on how to make favors that you would like to share?

3 comments:

  1. I love your work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw beautiful Noor, so beautiful!! I really loves my Son's Favour boxes , they were my favourite! everyone was asking me where I got them made.
    Noor Thank you for your hard work. All the best.
    Balsam

    ReplyDelete