Saturday, July 14, 2012

My latest projects

I haven't had much time to write or create new palettes lately and I apologize for that. I had few projects going on at the same time and to be honest, I am learning how to manage that, it can be overwhelming at times, but I am enjoying it!
I thought I would share them with you (some of them are not done yet though) and get your feedbacks.
The first one was a house in Richmond, my client were leaving a couple of days after our first meeting, and she wanted everything done before she gets on the plane, talk about working under pressure! So the whole project took two days to accomplish, no need to tell you how tired but pleased I was at the end.



Noon Interior Design
Noon Interior Design
Noon Interior Design
Noon Interior Design
                  
                                Noon Interior Design


For the living room I chose to work with a cream/grey palette and add a purple accent to it. My little man on the piano seemed very happy in his new home.
My client already had her dining table , but the chairs were too dark for the room , so I used them in the kitchen (left one in the corner of the dining room) and got her those fabric chairs instead. 



Noon Interior Design

                     
Noon Interior Design

Stay tuned for more pictures of that project, and let me know what you think so far :) 


xoxo Nour

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always :) My favorite part is the touch of violet you added in different corners/accessories.

    ~Marwa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nour;
    It is really beautiful. It is calm. Now don't you think the mirror on the wall in the dinning room should have been bigger? what about the white pillows on the two chairs in the sitting room? I would preffer the violet to give some color! anyway, you see it live and it is different from the picture>
    Love and good luck.
    Shaden

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wall colours :)
    Sura

    ReplyDelete