Friday, April 20, 2012

New Project , Townhouse in Burnaby, part two

I promised to post more pictures of the Townhouse i finished decorating (click here  to view the master bedroom).

My client wanted his biggest room to be turned into a theatre room, he receives his friends every week to watch movies and play games. He fell in love with those black leather recliners, they are so comfy.


The top of the coffee table is actually a computer screen and the pillows can be used as a support for laptops (did I already mention how tekky my client is??)


We then turned what was supposed to be his dining room into a family room:




We still managed to get a decent space for the dining room though. When I came for the photo shoot, I discovered that the beautiful plant I had chosen for the corner had died,  I found a quick replacement for it in the basement but it is definitely less pretty :(



My client is very family oriented, he wanted pictures of his family everywhere, he said he wanted to feel at "home". 




I hope you all have a great weekend!

xoxo Nour

1 comment: